OMG CHIVAS REGAL ROCKS. Haha I am in love with scotch whiskey now, & German beer of course, the barrel is cutes! Shall post the photo when I get back(: I love being sober, one of the rare ones who won't get a stupid hangover.
Going for dinner with my dad's side later. Port Dickson= seafood which I kinda hate but nvm. 16 (fully packed) cars including three Mercs, two Porcshes, one freakin' LAMBHOR going to the restaurant together how cool can we get:D Talked & gambled big time with my cousins til 4am this morning & I'm still not tired.
Finally talked to you some, you haven't changed that much despite what everyone says. They are trying to poison me against you but wtf, I don't care what you've done, and how the LITTLE ONE is, it doesn't change how I feel towards you. <3
STILL SOBER. So there, you creep who are staring at the screen taunting me now. Idiot -.-
I don't wanna go back fck.
Going for dinner with my dad's side later. Port Dickson= seafood which I kinda hate but nvm. 16 (fully packed) cars including three Mercs, two Porcshes, one freakin' LAMBHOR going to the restaurant together how cool can we get:D Talked & gambled big time with my cousins til 4am this morning & I'm still not tired.
Finally talked to you some, you haven't changed that much despite what everyone says. They are trying to poison me against you but wtf, I don't care what you've done, and how the LITTLE ONE is, it doesn't change how I feel towards you. <3
STILL SOBER. So there, you creep who are staring at the screen taunting me now. Idiot -.-
I don't wanna go back fck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home